System Manager, Reporting Analytics & Support
Company: Westchester Medical Center
Posted on: November 18, 2022
- WMC Advanced Physician Services PC
- WMCHealthWorx City/State City
- Lake Katrine
- New Windsor
- Port Jervis
- Stony Point
- West Nyack
- Milford Job Title: System Manager, Reporting Analytics &
Support The System Manager Analytics, Reporting, Vendor Management,
and Training is responsible for providing leadership and overseeing
data analytics, reporting processes vendor management and training
function to support business decisions for Bon Secours Charity
Health System's (BSCHS) Revenue Cycle. The Manager will understand
how to leverage data and partner with decision makers to support
the development of optimal solutions for business problems by
bringing new insights and by seeking out opportunities for improved
performance within the organization. Issues and their solutions
will be found though quality reviews and audits/checks leading to
recommendations for financial, operational, or clinical
improvement.The manager is also responsible for the ongoing,
long-term improvement of revenue cycle employees' skills, enabling
our workforce to fulfill its full potential, including the
effective development, coordination and presentation of training
initiatives. Additionally, the manager is responsible for
overseeing the daily operations of the vendor management function
for BSCHS. This includes the management of all the revenue cycle
vendors utilized across Revenue Cycle functions to ensure we derive
full value and manage risk with each vendor..RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for vendor negotiations, adding new vendors and new
selection of services/products.
- Manage relationships between the functional areas of the
Revenue Cycle and work collaboratively with cross functional peers
to ensure that their operational support needs are satisfied.
- Lead and coordinate ongoing staff evaluation, retention,
training and management of policies and procedures.
- Manage and oversee staff performance through performance
planning, coaching and performance appraisals.
- Define the standards, policies and procedures for the creation,
consumption and reporting of data.
- Direct review, analyze, interpret, monitor and report on
operational and scorecard data, measuring actual performance
against benchmarks, budgets and business plans.
- Maintain a proper working relationship between BSCHS and
Revenue Cycle vendors. This includes ensuring accounts are
appropriately referred and cancelled from all vendors.
- Ensure appropriate, timely account placement to and
cancellation from BSCHS vendors (e.g., daily, weekly, or
- Function as the liaison with the vendors to ensure all requests
and corresponding data required is handled timely and
- Manage the performance of vendors to ensure vendors are
delivering against expectations; provide regular performance
- Define end user support processes, standards and training
- Evaluate the costs of planned programs in training and
development against the return on investment.
- Oversee the process of the training of staff on applicable
functional applications and ensure that training programs support
not only the "how to" from an applications perspective but the
policies and procedures that support the business function.
- Manage the department dashboard and design action plans as
issues are identified within the unit.
- Identify, trend, track and monitor issues and information
associated with facilities and Revenue Cycle departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS /
- Revenue Cycle operations and/or Revenue Cycle Training
experience: 4 - 6 years.
- Leadership Experience: at least 3 years
- Knowledge, skills and abilities required: Must have knowledge
regarding analytical tools and techniques (Monarch a plus.)
- Clear understanding of the impact analytics and reporting
services has on Revenue Cycle operations and financial
- Knowledge of computer applications and equipment related to
- The role demands strong organizational skills, working
effectively in a multi-task environment, prioritizing tasks
properly, and completing tasks/projects in a timely manner.
- The manager will have demonstrated proficiency in written and
verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability in leadership
as well as have the ability to relate cooperatively and
constructively with co-workers, administration, other departments,
providers, community agencies, referral sources and other health
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain flexible
under stressful situations.
- Basic understanding of medical coding systems affecting the
adjudication of patient accounts in EDI or UB04
- Work requires a high level of problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
skills.EDUCATION:Bachelors/Associates degree in business, finance,
or healthcare administration preferred; equivalent work experience
may substitute degree requirementAbout Us:Good Samaritan Hospital
in Suffern, NY, is a 286-bed hospital providing emergency, medical,
surgical, obstetrical/gynecological and acute-care services to
residents of Rockland and southern Orange counties in New York; and
northern Bergen County, NJ. The hospital is home to a recognized
cardiovascular program, comprehensive cancer-treatment services,
the area's leading Wound and Hyperbaric Institute and outstanding
maternal/child services that includes a Children's Diagnostic
Center. Good Samaritan Hospital also provides social, psychiatric
and substance-abuse services and its certified home-care agency
supports residents of the Hudson Valley and beyond.
Keywords: Westchester Medical Center, Montebello , System Manager, Reporting Analytics & Support, Accounting, Auditing , Montebello, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!