Licensed Vocational Nurse-LVN
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Aveanna Healthcare is a leading provider of skilled in-home
nursing care for patients. We are currently looking for a
passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill
our Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Position! Our success is
largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide
outstanding customer care.
The licensed vocational nurse is responsible for providing direct
patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse.
Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing
treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the
team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
New Grads encouraged to Apply! Training Provided!
WHAT WE OFFER:
* WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
* Be EMPOWERED by working INDEPENDENTLY with a FLEXIBLE work
* BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life
insurance, and 401(k) after meeting full-time hours.
* Generous referral BONUSES.
* Lunch and Learn G-tube, Ventilator, Trach Refresher Training and
* Low cost/free CEU s.
* 24 hour on-call support
* One-on-one clinical development.
* FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
* Employee appreciation event & employee recognition.
* Weekly core values newsletter, paid training & orientation.
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides direct patient care as defined in State s Nurse Practice
* Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
* Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the
plan of care.
* Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and
information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
* Prepares and coordinates clinical notes and progress notes.
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) QUALIFICATIONS:
* Current CA Vocational Nurse License.
* 1 year of experience is PLUS.
* Pediatric experience is PLUS.
* We accept NEW GRADS under the Flex Waiver Program. In order to
qualify you need 2 signed letters of recommendation AND you must be
approved for position by local, federal and accreditation
* Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable.
* Current State license, CPR certification and valid driver's
license (local travel required).
If you feel that you are a match for our Licensed Vocational Nurse
(LVN) opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Aveanna Healthcare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to
minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as
all other protected groups.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees
must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant
jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject
to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Montebello , Licensed Vocational Nurse-LVN, Healthcare , Montebello, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!