IT System Administrator
Company: SEB Professional
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Category: Information TechnologyRequisition Number:
ITSYS001074Posted: 2022-03-25Schedule: Full-TimeDescription: IT
System Administrator ABOUT SEB PROFESSIONAL NORTH AMERICAYou may
not know, but our products are part of everyday life for everyone,
even you. We're a small company that's big business. If you're
looking to put your love of coffee to work, keep reading.If you're
looking to solve problems and blaze trails in the coffee business,
we would love to talk to you. What you'll do:
- Administration of all SEB Professional IT infrastructures
including email traffic, remote access and security, WAN & LAN,
Telephony System and Cell Phones.
- Initiate and see through to completion the necessary IT
- Submit IT purchasing and expenses for approval.
- Provide feedback for continuous improvement of IT
- Execute IT methods to efficiently meet objectives.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for all IT-related
- Ensure that all company assets are maintained
- Work with other IT Team Members to implement internal
- Document all technical work and enhance existing
- Minimum of 3 Years of IT Systems Administration.
- Highly organized, Excellent Communication skills, Team player,
and close attention to detail; with excellent multi-tasking
- Customer Focused with Excellent Customer Service
- Foundation knowledge of Office 365 plans, service descriptions,
- Administration and troubleshooting in the following areas:
- Office 365 architecture
- Server and Workstation Administration
- Active Directory
- Group Policies
- Patching with WSUS
- Software Deploy/Inventory
- Hardware and Inventory Management
- Server and Application Alerting System
- Helpdesk Ticketing System
- Knowledge in ITIL Best Practice (Preferred)
- PowerShell (Preferred)
This job does have some physical demands as well. Can you:
- Standing, walking, and sitting at a desk.
- Heavy computer and phone use.
- 10% of work is in a Manufacturing Environment with a high noise
level, and employees, when working in that area, will be required
to wear PPE.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Company mandate requires current COVID-19 vaccination, candidates
must report their vaccine status as a condition of employment.
Compensation & Benefits: What's in it for you?SEB PROFESSIONAL
North America provides a competitive compensation package including
health and welfare benefits, paid time off and a retirement savings
program. In this role, compensation is a salary plus bonus plan. A
car allowance is also part of the benefits package.What it's like
to work hereWe are SEB PROFESSIONAL North America, the leader in
high-end automated coffee and espresso machines. You may know us
better by our brands: Schaerer, WMF, and Wilbur Curtis. Chances are
you may have seen our products this morning at Dunkin' Donuts,
Starbucks, or McDonald's on your morning coffee run. And we just
keep growing, which is why we are looking for people like you to
join this team.You have the autonomy to solve problems big and
small. You may falter, but with the freedom to try comes the
responsibility to course correct. Your big ideas, new thinking and
passion for coffee fuel millions of people as they take on their
day.We roll up our sleeves, bringing joy to coffee drinkers
everywhere. Here, it's not just a cup of coffee it is countless
hands building, thinking, and creating that sparks passion around
Keywords: SEB Professional, Montebello , IT System Administrator, Hospitality & Tourism , Montebello, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!