Senior Space Systems Network Architect in Montebello
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Senior Space Systems Network Architect - BOEING
The Boeing Company is seeking aSenior Space Systems Network Systems
Engineer (Level 5) to join a project team assisting with the
development of complex, state-of-the-art systems for space-based
applications for commercial and government customers. You will be a
member of a high performance systems engineering team interacting
with customers, suppliers, program management, integration and test
engineers and senior technologists. This is a 1st shift
You will participate in all phases of the system development life
cycle, including architecture development, requirements definition,
analysis and decomposition, software and hardware system design,
algorithm design, risk management, integration, test, and
operations. The successful candidate will be leading system
levelnetwork design, development, verification, andoperations
- Leadnetwork architecture design, development, requirements
definition, interface definition, analysis, functional
decomposition, andCONOPS activities for ground and space network
- Leadnetwork trade studies and briefings.
- Collaboratewith customers, suppliers, and internal
- Leadnetwork verification, validation, integration and test
planning and execution (including functional validation as well as
formal requirements sell-off).
- Lead risk reduction activities and issue resolution.
- Lead technology development and insertion.
- Mentor junior systems engineers and review their work for
quality.This position requires an active/current U.S. Security
Clearance with successful completion of a Single Scope Background
Investigation (SSBI) by the federal government within the last 5
years (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past
24 months is considered active.)Basic (Required) Qualifications:
- Bachelor''s Degree or higher from an accredited course of
study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or
- 10+ years ofnetwork architectures in the Space Domain.
- 10+ years of experience in standardized Network Protocols and
Services (i.e. TCP/IP, VLAN, DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience in industry standard routing principles
(RIP, OSPF, VPN, IPSEC, Static Routing, etc.).
- Experience with policies and implementation of Risk Management
Framework (RMF).Preferred (Desired) Qualifications:
- Experience with Model Based Engineering tools and languages
such as Enterprise Architecture, Cameo, MagicDraw, and
- SW Development experience associated with Network Services
and/or network control desired.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well in
group meeting/working environments.Typical Education &
Bachelor''s and14 or more years'' experience, Master''s with12 or
more years'' experience or PhD with9 or more years'' experience.
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited
course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics,
physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required,
accreditation standard.Relocation: This position offers relocation
based on candidate eligibility. NOTE: Basic relocation plan is
being offered for internal candidates, based on candidate
eligibility.Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer
applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana,
cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is
met as outlined in our policies.by Jobble
Keywords: BOEING, Montebello , Senior Space Systems Network Architect in Montebello, IT / Software / Systems , Montebello, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!