Senior Logistics Analyst - Field Services - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Position Summary:The Senior Logistics Analyst will be
responsible for the development and implementation of dynamic
routing and logistical plans for scheduled and reactive service
teams. This role will support technical professionals that repair,
install and move Coca-Cola equipment assets that serve customers
and consumers. They will also analyze and steward business results
to Sales and Operations teams in person and via technology. This
role will develop Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence
programs to maximize profitable growth through equipment
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for developing dynamic routing plans to optimize
repair service efficiency and provide optimal customer service
- Coordinate dynamic resources and capabilities to provide a
quality customer experience.
- Steward performance measures and results to Equipment Service
leadership both in person and via technology.
- Develop, present, and implement Operational Excellence &
Continuous Improvement plans to Sales and Service teams to maximize
return on investment with Vending, Cooling, and Fountain
- Engage and collaborate with direct and cross-functional teams
in person and on a routine basis.
- Achieve performance goals established to measure routing and
- Leverage systems and technology to drive business development
- Analyze SAP data to produce performance scorecards and
- Manage Customer and Sales escalation process for service
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of related experience or High
school diploma or GED with 5+ years of related experience.
- Experience with dynamic Route Planning and/or Route
- Artificial Intelligence and/or statistical analysis
- Experience with budgeting and business planning .
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, demonstrating
a sense of urgency and results orientation.
- Experience solving a variety problems that range from simple to
- Strong orientation toward continuous improvement.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Access, Word
- Up to 20% travel.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in bottler network.
- Route management experience. Physical Demands and Work
Environment:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as
delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in
this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due
to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies
will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the
basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Montebello , Senior Logistics Analyst - Field Services - RCCB, IT / Software / Systems , Montebello, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!