Company: SC Fuels Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Perform routine cleaning and light maintenance at SC Fuels
facilities. Maintain and ensure clean and safe facilities.
Perform and assist in the maintenance of company operated fueling
facilities, buildings and properties.
Daily duties will include, but are not limited to;
* Cleaning all areas, including dispensers, islands, buildings,
storage areas, parking areas, bathrooms, driveways, gutters,
sidewalks, tank slabs, and all areas as assigned.
* Performing light maintenance, including repair and maintenance to
hanging hardware and other light duty tasks as assigned.
* Perform inspections, including all daily, weekly, monthly, and
quarterly inspections required by SC Fuels as well as local, State,
and Federal agencies.
* Respond to emergencies, such as power outages, spills, etc.
* Complete all required paperwork
* Work cooperatively with co-workers, dispatchers and
* Professionally represent the company with quality of site
appearance and standards as well as personal appearance (dress code
required. Safety vest provided)
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Perform physical work in an outdoor environmental
* Knowledge of the proper use of cleaning equipment and
* Knowledge of the proper use of hand tools
* Ability to use basic computer functions such as email, instant
messaging, and site controller software.
* Ability to speak, read and write English.
* Work indoors / outdoors
* Sitting / standing for long periods
* Must have reliable vehicle
* Lifting up to 30 pounds infrequently
SC Fuels is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: SC Fuels Inc., Montebello , Site Attendant-Montebello, Other , Montebello, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!