Director of Patient Care Services DPCS - Home Health
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: October 14, 2021
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider
with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing
patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within
our local communities.
Your Success is our
Success. We strive to provide our new
employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become
assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work
easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a
wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional
Position: Director of Patient Care Services (Home
Reports to: Executive
Our positions of clinical leadership allow you to utilize
your experience through direct oversight of your team of talented
clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care.
Your passion, dedication and drive will help impact the lives of
not only your staff, but also the lives of the patients and
families who are in our care.
As a Director of Patient Care Services
(DPCS) you will:
• Supervise day-to-day clinical and office
• Ensure new patient referrals are assigned to the
appropriate clinical personnel and that evaluations are performed
within 48 hours, unless sufficient documentation exists to warrant
a delay in care.
• Ensure plans of treatment are reviewed and assessed for
appropriateness of clinical content frequency goals and referrals
to other disciplines.
• Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards,
policies and procedures including, but not limited to the
Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation
• Commit to the values and missions of AccentCare,
Requirements of Qualified
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred, in nursing with
current licensure to practice nursing in the state of agency
• Minimum three (3) years experience, within the last five
(5) years, in a home health agency with at least one (1) year of
which was in a supervisory or administrative role
• Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
• Prior use of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs)
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is
insured and in accordance with the state and/or organization
requirements and is good working
Keywords: AccentCare, Montebello , Director of Patient Care Services DPCS - Home Health, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!