Posted on: July 27, 2022
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored
transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults
keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail
businesses across the US. Loomis prides itself on providing
employees with opportunities for career advancement and job
satisfaction. In fact, many of our company's managers, vice
presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as
driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be challenging, but the
thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell
you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed,
Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!
Operations Supervisor - Risk Focus
Reporting to Branch Manager
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for implementing and
administering Loomis policies and procedures as well as monitoring
and controlling daily operations and assisting with long-term
operation of armored car routes and the cash vault. The Operations
Supervisor will work alongside Management to develop, maintain, and
supervise a professional employee-centered culture, a safe and
secure operation, a high level of service delivery, and cost
effective and productive operations. This includes operational
responsibility for all route operations (armored and ATM), vault
and facility security operations as directed by the Operations
Typical Duties / Responsibilities:
* New employee orientation and training
* Monthly commitments coordination and execution
* Maintaining effectiveness and efficiency of route, terminal and
* Safety of employees, vehicles, and facilities through training,
monitoring and enforcement of policies and procedures
* DOT compliance using JJ Keller/ Titan website tools
* Petty Cash administrator. Account payables coordination
* Security of cargo and terminal through training, monitoring, and
enforcement of policies and procedures including terminal opening
* Investigating accidents and workers compensation claims
processing required paperwork
* Developing and maintaining customer service capabilities among
all operations staff.
* Responding to customer inquires and or complaints and solving
* Monitoring employee vacation schedules. Maintaining effectiveness
and efficiency of operational functions.
* Communication with all employees to immediately resolve any
outstanding issues and/or complaints.
* Provide leadership that is dedicated to professionalism,
continuous improvement, and exceeding challenging goals and
* Recruiting, interviewing, testing, selecting, training and
supervising of operations personnel.
* Oversight and coordination of maintenance of vehicles, forklifts
and other equipment.
* Emergency response to include response to employee injuries,
facility security incidents, vehicle incidents and security
* Branch Compliance Audit review and training to exceed
18) All other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager/Branch
Skills and Qualifications:
* A valid firearms permit.
* A strong, positive, leadership and supervisory presence proven
through professional experience is required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability
to teach, coach, and present to small and large groups is
* Experience in transportation and warehousing, transportation
logistics, or a related field required.
* Experience in banking or retail cash, and ATM operations
* Excellent computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft
Office programs required.
* Strong organization skills with an attention to details
* Strong desire to succeed, advance, grow your career, and work for
an industry and company-leading branch is required.
Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status
* Job Family Exempt
* Pay Type Salary
* Los Angeles, CA, USA
* Montebello, CA, USA
Keywords: Loomis, Montebello , Operations Supervisor, Other , Montebello, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!