Senior, Site Administrator
Posted on: August 1, 2022
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:Responsible for planning, coordinating,
directing and monitoring all operational and financial aspects of
the Health Center in conjunction with clinician or Registered
Nursing and Nurse Steering in providing effective leadership to
managers, supervisors and staff and overseeing the delivery of
quality, cost-effective patient care. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that
demonstrate Optum s commitment to superior customer service,
including quality, care and concern with each and every internal
and external customer.
- Identifies and manages problems in the front and back office,
and initiates solutions.
- Identifies policy and procedural deficiencies and makes
recommendations for changes.
- Monitors and evaluates staff on administrative and operational
work performance. Counsels staff as appropriate.
- Prepares capital equipment and staff budgets for the site on an
- Monitors departmental activities and justifies variances when
- Implements effective tools to improve operational efficiencies
and control costs.
- Coordinates provider schedules and scheduling of patients and
monitors appointment availability (access) and implements changes
- Works to enhance provider satisfaction in conjunction with the
designated physician leaders.
- Assists in resolving provider-related issues when
- Enhances site visibility through community involvement by
participating in service and professional organizations.
- Proposes, plans, and directs facility expansion and enhancement
projects when required.
- Promotes a team approach to delivering quality, cost-efficient
care where patient satisfaction is the primary goal.
- Maintains a professional facility appearance that meets the
expectations of Optum patients.
- Participates actively on organizational and ad hoc committees
- Uses, protects, and discloses Optum patients protected health
information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.EDUCATION:
- Bachelor s degree from a four-year college.EXPERIENCE: Minimum:
- Over 1 year and up to and including 3 years of experience.
- Prior supervisory experience in an ambulatory care
setting.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications (Word,
- Ability to type 25 wpm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Keywords: Optum, Montebello , Senior, Site Administrator, Other , Montebello, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!