Company: Revolution Foods
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Details of Position
- This is a Part-Time -position
- Location: South Los Angeles, CA (Zipcodes: 90022, 90023)
- Job Schedule: Monday - Friday: - 6:30am-2:00pm -
- Starting Pay: $16.04 per hourPosition SummaryServers interact
with students and faculty in a friendly and courteous manner on a
daily basis, and are responsible for receiving, reheating, and
serving meals at school sites. Servers are also responsible for
collecting electronic menu options, inputting student orders into a
computer database, and keeping the line management orderly. We are
looking for reliable, hardworking team members - -if this is you,
apply with us today!Preferred Qualifications
- 1 or more years of customer service experience in a
mid-high-volume food service facility or restaurant.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to read, write and
speak fluent English.
- Ability to be punctual, and work a flexible schedule, covering
early morning and mid-day shifts.
- Able to use good verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of safe and proper food handling procedures, and
kitchen equipment is preferred.
- Preferred placement for those with a ServSafe food handlers
permit, but this should not deter any applicants from
- Ability to pass a background checks.
- Fingerprinting & TB Testing required upon hire.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children
will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the
development of healthy minds and bodies.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, work well with
others and participate as part of a team.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination -may be required.
- On-site COVID-19 testing may be required on a periodic basis. -
Revolution Foods employees staffed at partner sites that required
such testing will be expected to comply with any such
requirementsPhysical Requirements Include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to stand frequently.
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds.
- Ability to bend, twist, and perform hand and arm motions.Why
join Revolution Foods?Do work that matters supporting the -mission
of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the
nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide
access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity,
including:401KRevolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the
Company's business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws,
the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color,
religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices),
gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age,
national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical
conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic
characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: Revolution Foods, Montebello , School Server, Other , Montebello, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!