Company: Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The HCM Coordinator works in consultation with the HR Team to
coordinate and implement processes related to maintaining the HRIS
- Processes entries of new hire and rehires into the HRIS system,
working closely with recruitment/onboarding teams to ensure all
clearances have been previously obtained.
- Coordinates and processes employment documents.
- Processes entries for terminations and employment status and
- Performs continuous HRIS data audits to ensure highest level of
data integrity exists; establishes data format standards and apply
throughout the systems.
- Continuously develops system skill set knowledge of HRIS
- Troubleshoots setup issues and errors provided in depth
analysis of situation and resolves in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates high accountability, attention to detail and
ability to work independently.
- Identifies and processes union employees who are eligible for
RN step increases, RN certifications, RN education bonuses,
longevity increases, mental health tech, radiology bonuses and all
other union contract increases.
- Serves as a resource to employees and managers providing
guidance in relation to general HR questions and topics.
- Prepares excel spreadsheets for union and non-union across the
- Manages adjustments for absence plans when an employee returns
from a leave of absence or under other circumstances as
- Tracks and processes bonuses.
- Performs other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS:
Position requires a professional level of knowledge acquired
through three to five years of Human Resource experience.
EDUCATION: Associate Degree in Human Resources or related field
required; Bachelor's degree preferred. OTHER: The individual
performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact
with human blood and other potentially infectious materials. PC
experience including Microsoft Word; Outlook; Excel and Lawson
strongly preferred. About Us: Good Samaritan Hospital Good
Samaritan Hospital in Suffern, NY, is a 286-bed hospital providing
emergency, medical, surgical, obstetrical/gynecological and
acute-care services to residents of Rockland and southern Orange
counties in New York; and northern Bergen County, NJ. The hospital
is home to a recognized cardiovascular program, comprehensive
cancer-treatment services, the area's leading Wound and Hyperbaric
Institute and outstanding maternal/child services that includes a
Children's Diagnostic Center. Good Samaritan Hospital also provides
social, psychiatric and substance-abuse services and its certified
home-care agency supports residents of the Hudson Valley and
Keywords: Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Montebello , HRIS Coordinator, Other , Montebello, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!