Company: Pacific Logistics Corp
Posted on: January 6, 2022
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Logistics company is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic
2nd Shift Warehouse Supervisor for our Pico Rivera, CA location
- Great work environment
- Employee oriented company culture
- Full benefit package for full time employees
Performing tasks personally or through associates -
responsibilities include efficient and effective outbound truck
consolidations, air freight preparation, staging freight and
verifying accuracy, dock checks and yard checks, freight dims and
re-weighs, securing trailers and warehouse/dock security and
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years demonstrated
success in Operations/Logistics in a trucking environment both LTL
and FTL - and a minimum of 3 years experience supervising direct
reports. Strong leadership skills are imperative.
- Certifications to use typical warehouse equipment must be
current and trainer certification would be preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills to successfully
communicate with internal and external customers.
- Process control expectations include safety, warehouse workflow
and space utilization.
- Background check and TSA security clearance are
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus.
- 2 Year degree is preferred or an equivalent in education and
- Must be comfortable working within computerized systems used
for tracking inventory transactions.
- Must also be very proficient in Microsoft programs including
Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay plus 401k plan
Please submit resume and salary expectation by applying online
Keywords: Pacific Logistics Corp, Montebello , Warehouse Supervisor, Professions , Montebello, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!