Senior Business Analyst (100% Remote)
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Global Manufacturing Company Looking For Senior Business
This Jobot Job is hosted by John Erwin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $0 - $140,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We Rely on robust fundamentals and passionate and motivated teams!
We can go through turbulent times with serenity and agility, seize
all possible growth opportunities and focus on excellence in
execution, while boosting our brands competitiveness and
performance. We roll out a long-term strategy that consists in
striking the right balance between growth and
- We create new products and services that make your domestic
life more pleasant, harmonious and fulfilling;
- We bring you solutions that meet your existing needs and
anticipating your personal desires and aspirations.
- Provide consumers with products that contribute to their better
Why join us?
- 90% work from Home (This is a REMOTE role but must be local to
Southern California for office meetings/requirements once or twice
- Competitive salary
- Massive bonus potential
- Excellent Benefits (9% 401k match)
- Growth potential
This is a REMOTE position but must be local to Southern California
for office meetings/requirements once or twice per month.
- Analyze business problems and issues using data.
- Create and build the user experience (Qlik, Power BI, Google
- Track and monitor KPIs for various departments.
- Perform analytical deep dives to provide actionable insights to
- Continually evolve the best practices to meet current and
future business intelligence needs.
- Maintain data integrity and assist in training business users
in our data management policies.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve errors and assist other team
members or business partners with related master data issues.
- Serve as liaison between the business, technology teams, and
- Undertake various projects as directed.
- Demonstrate self-confidence while showing respect and support
- Independently develop and nurture strong and appropriate
relationships with business and technical partners as well as the
customer to advance system efficiency and overall IT perception and
i. Proficient with Excel
ii. Basic SQL - Can write queries and compare results between
iii. High Attention to Detail
iv. Good at Juggling Lots of Priorities
v. Can retain information well
vi. 2+ years experience using SQL and 2+ years in a Data Analyst
i. Manage BP Requests -- Review for completeness, route for proper
approvals, follow up with necessary parties
ii. Manage Info Records Creation - Populate upload template, Run
upload in SAP, Check for missing records in SAP/SQL
iii. Check for Data Quality Issues in SAP - Perform various weekly
and monthly tasks
iv. Assist with Updating Vendor, Zip and Skill Assignments in
v. Assist with PM Work Rules creation in Salesforce
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Montebello , Senior Business Analyst (100% Remote), Professions , Montebello, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!