Region Quality Center Technician
Company: US Tech Solutions
Posted on: July 28, 2022
US Tech Solutions is seeking a "Region Quality Center
Technician- Montebello CA 90640" for a 5 months (Contract) position
with a client in Montebello CA Job Poster:Pragnia Job
- The RQC Technician is part of the Quality Systems Team.
- The general objective is to monitor critical quality attributes
of finished products and ingredients for a group of bakeries
according to the operative manual, record and report in a timely
manner results from the analysis, inspections, and scoring
- Back-Upto Regional Quality Center Technician.
- Comply with all company policies applicable to his or her
position (safety, code of ethics, policies, and procedures)
- Coordinate logistics to get finished product and ingredient
samples from the bakeries in his or her region and from suppliers
- Will be responsible that all shipping costs being correctly
allocated, identified, and reported in a timely manner.
- Receive samples as they arrive to RQC location, store them
according to the standards recommended in the RQC Operative
- Follow the program for the scoring sessions, analysis, and
inspections released by the Sr. Quality Systems Manager.
- Apply consistently all analysis, scoring, and inspection
procedures included in the Operative Manual for finished products
- Perform analysis throughout the shelf life of the
- Document results and pertinent observations after each
analysis, score session, or inspection.
- Communicate results and corrective actions to the
- Provides general guidelines regarding the quality of the
products and ingredients to the bakeries.
- Keep regional center under his or her responsibility in
world-class working conditions in terms of consumable item supply,
order, housekeeping practices, equipment maintenance, and
- Support bakeries and corporate with different projects
- Provide feedback to the Manager to refine and improve the
programs, practices, procedures, and recommendations in the
- Participate in weekly calls for alignment and
- Follow and apply in the day-to-day work the training programs
that are designed for his or her position. Skills
- Ability to work in an isolated location managed remotely with
occasional visits from RQC Manager.
- Willing to work shifts if necessary.
- Experience in scoring finished product. Education:
- At least 2-3 years of laboratory/quality assurance in a food
- Basic computer skills or better in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint,
Word, SharePoint and Outlook.
- B.Sc. in food science, nutrition, baking, or grain
- Organized, comfortable following rigid procedures, disciplined
to follow schedules.
- Occasional traveling, mainly for training purposes.
- Ability to follow up, address problems/issues on time
- This person needs to be proactive, responsible, self-motivated,
and self-managed. About US Tech Solutions: Your talent, our
opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions. You
have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work
passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across
industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading
Global Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right
talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or
part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will
connect with the right career opportunity globally. Connect with
our talent team today. USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal.
Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150
customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services,
Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom,
Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in
New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe,
and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest
growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and
INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated "The Top
Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more
about how US Tech Solutions visit our website:
www.ustechsolutions.com. "US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer"
and "US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US
are encouraged to apply." Apply: Interested candidates are
requested to send their resume to David at
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Montebello , Region Quality Center Technician, Professions , Montebello, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!