Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold -, Brownberry - or Oroweat - bread?
A Thomas' - English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee -, Entenmann's - or Marinela - cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of
20,000 associates nationwide! Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries
USA: Salary Range: $80,200 - $104,300 Annual Bonus Eligibility
Low-Cost Comprehensive Benefits Package 401k with Company Match
Paid Time Off Tuition Reimbursement On the Job Training with
Advancement Opportunities What You Will Be Doing: -#LI-CW2
- Directs workers, or assists in diagnosing malfunctions in
electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic
maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces OSHA and
company safety regulations.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to
workers, and assigns duties.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production
schedules. Position Requirements:
- Strong organizational, communication, and leadership
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and
- Must be able to read English and follow written
- Ability to work off ground level with proper safety
- Ability to work in a non-air conditioned environment.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Must be Team Oriented Person.
- 3 years' supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment,
preferably in the food industry.
- HS Diploma/GED required; College Degree (or some college)
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated
entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking,
East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across
the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales
routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed
their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for
much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting
work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their
professional and personal lives every day.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Montebello , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Montebello, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!