Company: Service Corporation International
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
Help drive sales and increase revenue by providing sales
administration and support for market or territory sales team.
- Reviews pre-need sales contracts, obtains required documents,
verifies information for accuracy and completeness, and ensures
compliance with regulations and processes. Updates systems and
links documents with contract.
- Arranges for warm lead sales meetings with potential customers.
Contractually secures meeting space, arranges for food/beverages,
orders delivers desired marketing materials, and schedules sales
team members to attend. May contact potential customers' to confirm
reservation. May set up meeting and materials.
- Review sales leads assigned to the Market, assess the customer
demographics, and allocate the lead to the applicable location
- Run and export sales reports and forward to applicable Sales
Manager for action.
- Self manages workload to deliver quality work on time.
Consistently applies procedures, regulations, and policies
producing compliant and efficient results. Works independently; as
needed requests work be peer reviewed for accuracy and improvement.
Completes non-routine work applying experience and knowledge of
procedures, regulations, and policies; escalates complex and unique
issues for guidance. Exhibits accountability for work and
- Takes the initiative to discuss assignments, expectations,
priorities and deadlines as well as seek guidance and coaching from
manager. Notifies manager when workload is light and volunteers for
additional work. Adjusts effectively to work within new work
structures, processes, requirements, or cultures. Ensures
compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Maintains department's standard operating procedures (SOP) and
job aids. Requests SOP & job aids peer review. Learns how to
document SOPs, appropriate level of detail, and written
Education & Licenses
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least two (2) years' sales or sales support experience with
- SalesForce.com software experience with Lead Generation module
- MindTickle software experience a plus
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of regulations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Cognitive ability including reasoning, planning, comprehend
ideas, learn quickly, learn from experience, and appropriately
apply learning to new situations.
- Process and results oriented, motivated to keep projects moving
ahead by identifying obstacles and exploring alternatives
- Knowledgeable in industry and sales acumen
- Must have a positive attitude, a drive to continually advance
your understanding of the industry and business, and is highly
- Ability to build professional and trusting business relations
across the Market
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Excel skills to independently add formulas, subtotals, and
pivot tables to summarize data
- Proficient MS Office Suite skills
Postal Code: 90640-4793
Category (Portal Searching): Sales
Job Location: US-CA - Montebello
Keywords: Service Corporation International, Montebello , Sales Administrator, Sales , Montebello, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!